Sign in to follow this  
AZkiller

Grizzly hunt cancelled

Dumb!!!!

Now I'm glad I didn't draw the tag, with all of this BS around the hunts.

Litigation. Litigation. Litigation. Nothing from the left is science based. Their litigation strategy, which can drag on for years and even decades, reaps them good results. This in turn brings in millions of dollars into their coffers waiting on the next case to litigate. It’s a state of perpetual hysteria and a revolving door, not in search of solution, but to pad their bank accounts. 

Hate to say it but one day the best among us will have enough and the war will start with a pile of dead horses and bears. I feel like we keep taking it and taking it from these ultra bleeding hearts and get absolutely nothing in return. We're made to feel bad for taking wildlife that was put on earth for us to sustain ourselves. We have bent to the point of hiding who we are from the general public and some have been shamed from continuing this heritage to many and a way of life to some. The ESA was created for us to manage wildlife and when population was brought back to sustainable levels they would be returned to state management. All worked exactly as planned. One man has halted what literally thousands have donated to and worked on over the last 27 years. Please contact your Congress person and ask that they pursue this matter as a states rights issue. This is important to us all even if you never plan to hunt a grizzly as I do not. If you haven't yet please join https://www.sportsmensalliance.org. and become a Huntervationallist! I will not yield to any anti hunter ever!

• Like 1