Sign in to follow this  
azcoyote

Mule deer in Unit 22

Sorry I can't help.  My best mule deer came out of 24b.  But he was a pretty good one, at least by my standards.

• Like 2

Thanks guys. Just curious what size deer have come out of 22.  I’ll be there for mule deer in November. A 4x4 would be pretty nice from what I’ve read.  

In 2003 my buddy killed a really nice 4x4. We walked out to some random spot hungover off captain and cokes from the night before. it just appeared at first light standing right in front of us. 

I killed a 22" wide, 5x6 in Hells Gate back in 1978. Discovered kaibab the next year and haven't been back. Still plenty of bucks just not the caliber of the kaibab. Now whitetails, that a different story. Good luck on your hunt and have fun.

Rick

On 9/27/2018 at 8:09 PM, azcoyote said:

Fycbgvcfgbvxfbygvbcxfgghu

tyowinglnbueirfophjvbatujagkaygbazksji

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

15 hours ago, trphyhntr said:

In 2003 my buddy killed a really nice 4x4. We walked out to some random spot hungover off captain and cokes from the night before. it just appeared at first light standing right in front of us. 

Sure.  Sounds like a lucky day.  Did you also win the lottery and meet a super model that day? ;)

1 hour ago, azcoyote said:

Sure.  Sounds like a lucky day.  Did you also win the lottery and meet a super model that day? ;)

True story. Here’s the buck.

BB021B4F-8D5F-486F-8118-110BBBAB334B.thumb.jpeg.a58046fa5684cf70ebc23a48b8634e0b.jpeg

• Like 2