Sign in to follow this  
Huntmoore

400+ on 23 archery?

Hey guys...spent the weekend up camping/fishing in 23N...Bulls are going nuts. Bugles non-stop all around us from 2pm yesterday until about 10am today.

Talked to some of the early rifle hunters who said the unit WM told them a 407” was killed across from Colcord campground on the archery hunt. Apparently the guy made it up late to hunt and dropped over before setting up camp and killed the bull on a wallow?

Anybody seen anything of this bull?

No idea where this was shot, but could this be the bull in question? It was just posted today. I haven't seen many AZ bulls this season posted that could potentially break the 400 inch mark (maybe 2), but this one is certainly a candidate.

It was a donated tag for Outdoor Experience 4 All Foundation, and the guide donated his time. Kudos to him!

Pretty awesome for the young guy.

A3.jpg

A32.jpg

A33.jpg

• Like 5

Nice bull and congrats to the kid but I don't think that bull goes 400.  Mostly photo angles.   Look at the size of the kid's hand compared to the tines and look how the guide(I assume) is sitting as far back as possible with his arm extended as far as he can.  Not knocking it, nice bull.  Just don't think it is the one you were talking about.

• Like 4

Sweet Merciful Crap!!!!  What a toad.  That kid can now retire there is nothing else to live for :)  

Congrats 

• Like 2

I think that’s the bull known as “George Jr.”...crazy cool character and a giant! But i think this must’ve been another bull...sounded like older because work kept him from hunting opening morning and no mention of a crossbow...