MT. CAT

Polaris Ranger GLASS windshields Front & Rear

Brand new never used only installed for photo purposes. Polaris lock and ride glass front windshield and rear panel. These fit 2013-current Ranger and Ranger Crew 900/1000cc. Asking 850obo would consider partial trade for half window or rifle scope 

IMG_8263.JPG

IMG_8266.JPG

IMG_8267.JPG

IMG_8268.JPG

IMG_8272.JPG

• Like 1

Sure wish they fit a 2012 ranger crew 

I have a 1/2 glass windshield i would trade you for the back glass. Are these true glass or plastic is my only question? Let me know, thanks! 

Can they be purchased separately and would the rear glass fit a 2017 Polaris Ranger Crew Cab?

Edited by Broken Wheels
offering trade

I run a half windshield and it is great.  That with doors and there is very little dust that comes in the cab.  

1 hour ago, Skip1957 said:

Wish to know if the price is for both the front and back as a package or for each?

^^ its says sold up there bud

Guest emmanuelglover

Do you still have them in stock? I would like to buy one for my reserves. Once I had driven through the forest and suddenly one dried branch fell down and it made a deep scratch on my glass, not just on the glass but also on the hole right part of my car. I was very lucky that it didn't fell down on the left part 'cause like this, I could suffer too. So I had to find people that will repair my car. I can tell you that the best one for glass repair are these guys https://www.unscratchthesurface.com/. They really made my glass looking like it is new. So I would like to buy a new one to know for sure that I'll be able to change it in case of some more damages hehe.