Sign in to follow this  
creed

new draw format sucks

You mean the online app service? If so then yeah I don’t like it either

i'm sure it's like everything that involves change, hate it at first but as time goes on it will grow on you......maybe like mold haha

• Like 1

Please help.  I trying to apply for Spring Hunts online.  When I select my birthday is automatically puts the year for 2018.  Then it wont allow me to go any further because I have to be at least 10 years old to apply for a hunt.

I must be doing something wrong if you all got past the birthday part.  What am I not doing correctly?  I have applied online numerous times in the past and have never had such problems.  I have to agree.  "New draw format sucks."

6 minutes ago, hntnIwlgo said:

Please help.  I trying to apply for Spring Hunts online.  When I select my birthday is automatically puts the year for 2018.  Then it wont allow me to go any further because I have to be at least 10 years old to apply for a hunt.

I must be doing something wrong if you all got past the birthday part.  What am I not doing correctly?  I have applied online numerous times in the past and have never had such problems.  I have to agree.  "New draw format sucks."

Are you using an android phone?  Read that a lot of people are having issues with the birthday on Android phones.  IPhones and laptops seem to work smoothly.  

Brian

Thank you.  I am using my laptop.  I finally figured it out.   It never dawned on me to keep hitting the back arrow on the calendar until it gets to the correct year.  It took a long while to get to my year.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, hntnIwlgo said:

Thank you.  I am using my laptop.  I finally figured it out.   It never dawned on me to keep hitting the back arrow on the calendar until it gets to the correct year.  It took a long while to get to my year.

I just clicked in the date and added the numbers. Never saw a calendar 

• Like 1

The calendar deal is stupid. With my note book, i had to scroll back to 1952 for my friend, i think i have one of those hand syndromes now. Checked my phone and it had arrows to click month by month back to 1952. Got it done, but wtf.

Screenshot_2018-10-04-16-43-56.png

• Like 1