rszkutak

Leupold RX-1600i, Ruger 45LC Blackhawk with Scope, Wby 20 gauge

I'm cleaning out some things out of the safe that I haven't used in a while or simply don't need.  I'm listing all 3 items into one single post as to not spam the page.  Actual images of items are shown below.

All these items are private party sale. 
I live in North Phoenix and can meet at sportsman's at 7st and 101.

* I try to put realistic and HONEST prices on all my items.  I don't want to or like to inflate my prices, i want to be straight forward from the get go.  I'm not interested in trades, I'm simply trying to pay for a hunt and also pay off some bills cause I'm uncomfortable with where they are at the moment.  

Weatherby PA-8 20 gauge shotgun, made in turkey.  Really nice condition, Walnut Stock, comes with 2 additional chokes.  
$280

Ruger Blackhawk 45 Long Colt, 7.5" barrel with Leupold VX-3 2-8 power pistol scope in stainless (duplex reticle), also has pachmayr grips.  This is an amazing hunting or target pistol, it's super accurate and has been sighted in using 255gr 45LC @1280 FPS at 50 yards.
(retail new of pistol is $625, scope is $567, rings and base are about $60-70 bucks, gunsmithing to drill and tap the revolver was $125)
$850

Leupold RX-1600i, brand new but taken out of the box and used at home for giggles.  Never used in the field.
$300

PM OR TEXT for fastest response.
Rob 
602-740-9404

IMG_2920.jpg

IMG_2922.jpg

IMG_2923.jpg

IMG_2924.jpg

IMG_2926.jpg

IMG_2927.jpg

IMG_2928.jpg

these goodies are still available!

I had 1 of those pa-08 20's and it was beautiful and a smooth shooter. Good luck 👍

Also i have some 45LC brass i picked up from Cactusjack long ago for another member who never picked up from me so free to whoever buys this pistol.

Got busy with life and forgot about this.  This is still available for those interested.

That is a killer price on that rangefinder.    I was very impressed with the function of them in the store. Have yet to use one outside at extended distances though.