pahncho2121

My First Elk and First Archery Kill

Outstanding!!!   Love hunting with my kids and friends, but there is also something very awesome about going solo once in a while!

Good stuff!

S.

Great job! Nice bull! Well done video! It's quite an accomplishment getting an elk with a bow, let alone getting it on a quality video.

14 hours ago, HyNoon said:

That's awesome,  congrats. Any good pictures of your bull?

Thanks everyone! I am still in disbelief that things actually worked out!

This was the best picture I got. I forgot my little phone clip at the truck so I just wedged my phone in between my back frame and bag and took some pics.

519329957_CroppedElkPic.thumb.jpg.25a24040291f4e5ef3c1733f1d8a5026.jpg

• Like 1

You are one tough hombre. I did the same hunt north of Delores 40 years ago,but I had a buddy,and we didn't have any video cameras.Thanks for taking the time to take us along with you.You had everything against you,but still prevailed.Congratulations,my hat is off to you.

30 minutes ago, DCS said:

You are one tough hombre. I did the same hunt north of Delores 40 years ago,but I had a buddy,and we didn't have any video cameras.Thanks for taking the time to take us along with you.You had everything against you,but still prevailed.Congratulations,my hat is off to you.

Thank you very much!

Excellent!! Really enjoyed your video!  Great job!! Congratulations on your bull!!