Bigfish86

Unit 11M bull hunt

Seeker,

You can't just throw a number out there like 430 in a less than mediocre unit like 11m and not show a pic. Especially when you show seven year old pics on the same post. 

• Like 2

On 8/12/2019 at 5:32 PM, 1uofacat said:

It's certainly legal, but each has to answer that question for themselves.  Is there honor in that type of hunting because one can take advantage of an animal who may see "residents" as a non-threat and therefore allow people "camouflauged" like this to get close to them?  To each his own...

There's a difference between ethics and morals... they're not the same thing.

Ethics & morals: You are right- definitely different.  This is how I see it, after 7 5 years of hunting.  In the Bible gods rules & laws of Morals are very clear . One law about hunting is ( do not waste , take only what you can use ) Ethics are made up by people who believe that they are smarter, and what hey say will have more influence upon the actions of people.  Most modern day ethics are good, but lots are far from realism , or good sense, as described clearly in the most followed book ever written. I could list some of the senseless ones , but each person has an opinion.

Seeker, you can’t say you shot a 430 bull and avoid everyone asking for pictures. Was it a gay elk?

• Like 2

On 10/2/2019 at 4:59 PM, GreyGhost85 said:

Seeker, you can’t say you shot a 430 bull and avoid everyone asking for pictures. Was it a gay elk?

Patience! Gotta give him time to bondo a couple racks together and find a red stag cape to put it all together.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 9/28/2019 at 12:11 PM, idgaf said:

Seeker,

You can't just throw a number out there like 430 in a less than mediocre unit like 11m and not show a pic. Especially when you show seven year old pics on the same post. 

Who do you think that you are ? One of the seven horses  mentioned in the Bible. I f you ever harvest a bull like the one I posted. Then - send me a picture & you can continue -the chatter!

20 minutes ago, SEEKER said:

Who do you think that you are ? One of the seven horses  mentioned in the Bible. I f you ever harvest a bull like the one I posted. Then - send me a picture & you can continue -the chatter!

Wait what? I just want to see your bull "Elk" not 7 horses.

3 hours ago, SEEKER said:

Seeker,

I'm obviously not as good of a hunter as you claim to be.  Don't say you shot a 430" bull when you obviously didn't.  

Remember the Bible mentions something about lying

Peter 3:10

"Whoever would love life and See good days must keep their tongue from evil and their lips from deceitful speech"

• Like 1

On 9/27/2019 at 2:33 PM, GreyGhost85 said:

Let's see the 430" bull Seeker

You are so -polite, Just try holding

On 9/27/2019 at 2:33 PM, GreyGhost85 said:

Let's see the 430" bull Seeker

your breath until you see it. You are in luck - I posted my 410 bull , I harvested in 2012;  Alive with his 40 cows,and the antlers in my back yard.

advise= learn how to hunt & harvest this type of trophies! That way you might be able to enjoy - the real thing.

7 hours ago, SEEKER said:

You are so -polite, Just try holding

your breath until you see it. You are in luck - I posted my 410 bull , I harvested in 2012;  Alive with his 40 cows,and the antlers in my back yard.

advise= learn how to hunt & harvest this type of trophies! That way you might be able to enjoy - the real thing.

Or be like you and shoot them in a neighborhood and claim how great of hunter you are.  Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in awhile.   

• Like 2