Bigfish86

Unit 11M bull hunt

7 hours ago, SEEKER said:

You are so -polite, Just try holding

your breath until you see it. You are in luck - I posted my 410 bull , I harvested in 2012;  Alive with his 40 cows,and the antlers in my back yard.

advise= learn how to hunt & harvest this type of trophies! That way you might be able to enjoy - the real thing.

I don’t believe i’ve seen your 410” bull. Maybe post it for the 7000th time so I can? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

51 minutes ago, GreyGhost85 said:

I don’t believe i’ve seen your 410” bull. Maybe post it for the 7000th time so I can? 

Maybe he named it “410” and we have been confused thinking that was the score. 

On 10/17/2019 at 5:00 PM, SEEKER said:

Who do you think that you are ? One of the seven horses  mentioned in the Bible. I f you ever harvest a bull like the one I posted. Then - send me a picture & you can continue -the chatter!

Ok Seeker..... I'll bite. i have a bull probably larger than the one you continue to post. If i post it, can we "continue - the chatter" and see some pics of your "430"" bull? Man, I'd love it if you posted it up and we all had to eat crow!

2 hours ago, GreyGhost85 said:

Ok Seeker..... I'll bite. i have a bull probably larger than the one you continue to post. If i post it, can we "continue - the chatter" and see some pics of your "430"" bull? Man, I'd love it if you posted it up and we all had to eat crow!

Seeker,

Let me be the first to offer apologies for doubting your hunting prowess and offer you big congratulations on killing two giant bulls on the condition you show a pic

Fred