BRichard

AR-10 for Bow set up SOLD

Hey guys, I have a DPMS LR-308 AR that I am thinking about trading for a bow and maybe some glass to get me started here in AZ.

I moved here last year from GA and pretty much wrote off hunting here until a few weeks ago I went out to scout some Elk in 7west......well, thats all it took.  came home that day a bought a licence.  id like to buy an OTC deer tag and hit one of the hunts this year but I dont think im going to be able to come up with the funds in time to buy a bow set up, AND practice, AND get a decent pair off glass.  I could do the glass(looking at the monarch7s)  or I might could do the bow, but not both.  I would be inclined to do a trade and some cash for a nice bow, or I guess id be willing to let the gun go by itself for $800.  

whatcha got?

AR1.jpg

AR2.jpg

AR3.jpg

AR4.jpg

What specs are you needing for the bow?  I've got an older bow that's all set-up I could let go very reasonably.  Diamond black ice, right hand 70# 29", has sights, arrow rest & stabilzer, just needs a quiver. 

Do you have any other guns to trade? I have a Mathews chill -r that’s two years old and would be willing to trade for a 6.5cm or something. I already have an AR10 though.