Sign in to follow this  
chico

Jr. Cow Hunts 2018

Well the time is fast approaching---want to wish all safe travels getting to your respective units with the kiddos . Make it a good safe time for the Juniors . 

Best of luck and have fun with them---make lasting memories !!!

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, wendt said:

Headed out Thursday for my sons 7w cow hunt. Hope the weather clears up for the weekend.

We're bugging out tomorrow. I think we're looking at 2 nights of rain- max. I'm hoping there isn't alot. (It might be snow)

• Like 2

Good Luck

Going out tomorrow to 23 north .....should be fun

Good luck to all the youth hunters. Hope they are successful and most of all have a great time. They are the future and we need them.

Dan 

• Like 2

Nice cow!

We are currently in 6A and the rain will not let up today. Hi hopes for a nice day tomorrow! 

Congrats. My niece filled her tag on opening morning. One shot, DRT!

• Like 1

On 10/9/2018 at 6:00 AM, chico said:

Well the time is fast approaching---want to wish all safe travels getting to your respective units with the kiddos . Make it a good safe time for the Juniors . 

Best of luck and have fun with them---make lasting memories !!!

First off want to congratulate all the juniors who filled tags on the cow hunt . My kiddos did not fill their tags . They had opportunities on Saturday in the morning and afternoon . A little to excited when shooting lol . Was a good learning experience for them and fun was had by all . Due to school obligations our time out was cut short , but memories made and hopefully the bug was planted to keep the wheel rolling . Again congratulations to all who were successful ! 

• Like 3