Sign in to follow this  
Big Browns

Wyoming Adventure

Great job! Good write up. That is a great buck. I hope to make it to WY soon. I bought my 3rd point this year.

Congrats.  Just made it back from Wyoming myself. No buck tags, but I do have 3 points built up, so I should be guaranteed a buck tag next year. I had 2 doe tags.  Killed one at 360 yards and the other at 578 yards. I was hunting unit 73 and this year was more difficult than year’s past due to rain making bentonite dirt roads impassable and significantly shrinking the accesible Hunting areas. Nice buck. 

• Like 1

Way to go Adam, that one was worth driving to Wyoming for!  Thanks for sharing man, awesome.

• Like 1

Missed this post.  Congrats Adam. 200 bucks in one day, that's incredible! I'm definately going to start buying points.

That's awesome! I must have missed this post also. Huge congrats! Wyoming is a pretty cool place.

Nice write-up and cool pics. Were the antelope rutting pretty good when you were there? 

I hunted Wyoming back in 2011 on Oct. 1st & 2nd and the bucks were going crazy chasing small bucks off and looking for hot does.

I've got three preference points for WY antelope this year, and am thinking of an antelope buck and doe hunt. Toss up between a trespass permit hunt or fully guided hunt at this time. Had a great 2015 buck and doe hunt and anxious to get back to a great antelope state. Nice work on your antelope!