FirstBlood

35 A camp spot

I always hunted 35b, I can find my spot in the middle of the night no problem there .. . But this year I drew a 35A leftover tag 11/9.....I was just wondering if someone could tell me where a good place to camp a pop-up trailer ,And don't say the Lake. . unless that's the only spot , "LOL" ....Im going to try and do some scouting in the next two weeks, But  I' Been extremely Busy so I'm hoping  … I'm pretty confident I could find Deer it's the camping spot I'm worried about , Any help would be Nice... Thx Brothers...

Usually camp south of the lake, We don't like "campgrounds". There are a few roads off of Montezuma canyon rd that have some good camping spots. Just before and after Scotia canyon are easy to get into. We will be camped just past lake Rd. for the same hunt. Say hello of you see us. Black Ram.

Clint

I have 2 camping spots down there I can find in the dark, but not sure I could tell someone how to get there without looking at map first. I’ll PM you. Neither spot is a secret so you’ll probably have company or someone will beat you there. 

• Like 1