Red Rabbit

Leica LRF 1200 Range Finder

Leica LRF 1200 Range Finder
Non-scan version.
Switch inside battery compartment for yards or meters.
Battery not included.
No longer under 2-year warranty.
Camo padded case is worn on bottom corners.
SOLD-$200 shipped conus

Ed1600-Leica1200-RF-0002-01-copy.jpg

• Like 1

I use to own a pair.  I loved mine.  Great range finder.  Good luck with the sale.

Thanks Stallone. I have not had any problem with this RF.  When doing research before I purchased it, the Leica had the lowest dispersion of the beam.  I currently have the Leica 1600B

These are great ,I have the 900 had them about 10 years ,never a problem , This is a smokin deal for someone............BOB

I have the 900 scan for 15+ years.....zero problems...ever.

Bump for a great deal

• Like 1

RR, what’s the true effective range of this RF on deer/elk? I’m looking for one to pick up for long range shooting. 

Thanks

I still have a 800 lrf that is so stupid bright and clear i can't seem to get rid of it. A few youngins have laughed at my "ancient" rangefinder. L.O.L. that ancient rangefinder has helped stack some serious meat and still is better than about everything new for this price. Good luck 👍

• Like 1

15 hours ago, TwoGuns said:

RR, what’s the true effective range of this RF on deer/elk? I’m looking for one to pick up for long range shooting.

TwoGuns, I have usually figured that the effective range is 2/3 of the yards on the model.  Figure about 800 yards for this 1200 yd model.  I have ranged coues to 700 with it and 1000-1200 on reflective objects under ideal conditions.  When this model came out, it had the narrowest of beam dispersions of the various rangefinders tested. 

12 hours ago, Red Rabbit said:

TwoGuns, I have usually figured that the effective range is 2/3 of the yards on the model.  Figure about 800 yards for this 1200 yd model.  I have ranged coues to 700 with it and 1000-1200 on reflective objects under ideal conditions.  When this model came out, it had the narrowest of beam dispersions of the various rangefinders tested. 

Thanks RR, that’s what I was guessing. I really like Leicas, but need to get one that can get a little farther out. 

I will be in the east valley/Gold Canyon/Apache Junction area this weekend Jan 12&13 if anyone wanted me to bring a this down for a look.  Let me know by Friday night.  I am set up with Square to take credit cards too for an added 3%.