Sign in to follow this  
missedagain

Water fill up around Benson

Hello, I'll be driving down from Flagstaff to hunt outside of Benson tomorrow night on my sons hunt.  Hoping not to have to haul the travel trailer down full of water as we are already loaded pretty heavy.  Anyone know of a good spot I could fill up the trailer with fresh water in that area even coming through kinda late at night?

Thanks

The big gas station at i10 and highway 90 has a rv station pretty sure there would be a hook up.  Might have to lay though. More then welcome to fill up at my place in SV but I'm a half hour south of the 10.

4 hours ago, CatfishKev said:

The big gas station at i10 and highway 90 has a rv station pretty sure there would be a hook up.  Might have to lay though. More then welcome to fill up at my place in SV but I'm a half hour south of the 10.

Thanks I will hit that truck stop and see if the have potable water

I’d let you fill up at my place but I won’t be home. RV Park and truck stop on hwy 90 and I-10 as stated earlier, RV Park off ocotillo road north of the ten maybe 1/4 mile, and one in st David (don’t remember the name?) if all fails call John with titan drilling, he may be able to help but not sure. Which unit are you hunting?

• Like 1

I' in pomerene, you can fill up at my place, have good well water,  just call for address, 520-256-3927

• Like 1

Thanks guys, I was able to fill up at that Shell station on I10 and the 90, thanks Wrangler for the offer I didn't see your reply in time.  We had a great hunt and a great time,  sometimes wish I lived in southern AZ.