Sign in to follow this  
dsotm

Spring leftovers list is up

Man stop posting up the left over list 😊 

my odds go way down 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, TwoGuns said:

So someone enlighten me how it is that I drew my 2nd choice Javi tag and there are 80+ left over of my first choice?

There’s a lengthy answer to that question somewhere on here.  It made sense at the time.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TwoGuns said:

So someone enlighten me how it is that I drew my 2nd choice Javi tag and there are 80+ left over of my first choice?

You probably had bonus points, putting you in the max point portion, very likely with a lot of other people. That eliminated you from the general draw where the tags were leftover.  

• Like 4

10 hours ago, TwoGuns said:

Same thing happened to me with elk this year :angry:

10 hours ago, TwoGuns said:

now you can get both your first and second choice, win win!

• Like 3

On 11/8/2018 at 9:56 PM, TwoGuns said:

You were in the max point pool for your second choice. So you never had a chance to draw your first. 

On 11/8/2018 at 9:56 PM, TwoGuns said:

Same thing happened a few years ago. When G&F get to your draw and if 80% of your 1st choice unit is drawn, they will automatically go to your second choice. Don't know the rhyme or reason for it, but the lady that I talked to from G&F said that if there was a unit that I really wanted to hunt, put it down for the first three choices.

There's better stuff in there than what I drew - but not gonna pay double. Time to learn a new unit.😀

1 hour ago, rossislider said:

Don't send it yet! 

Too late .....What happen?