Sign in to follow this  
Pac8541

Kifaru pack, complete.

For sale:

Kifaru Hunting Platform frame - 24" ultralight composite stays, small waistbelt (31"-34"), Wolf Grey shoulder straps and belt.

Kifaru Argali bag - Wolf Grey, 7000cu.in., 3 compression straps per side, 2 compressions straps on bottom, snow collar that folds over as a lid, 2 rows molle webbing on the bottom third of each side, tab loops for attachment of belt pouches or spotting scope pouch.

Kifaru accessories - belt pouch size small, nalgene bottle pouch, Grab It 2 (all accessories in Wolf Grey).

Pack has been owned for 2 years and used on 3 hunts and 2 fly fishing trips.  I have never transported meat in this pack because I've failed to take an animal each time = no blood or other stains, no odors, no mold/mildew. ZERO rips, tears, or holes; no damage whatsoever to the frame, waistbelt, or shoulder straps. Pack bag and accessories all freshly cleaned in the washing machine and frame washed in the sink; all air-dried in the back yard. 

Photos below show the pack assembled without any pouches in both a completely compressed/smallest profile mode and filled/expanded with a 12 degree down sleeping bag.  In addition to the 6 side compression straps and 2 bottom compression straps, there is also an over-the-top compression strap that runs over the middle of the snow collar.  Dual front straps buckle to the lid or the optional Guide or Organizer Pocket lids from Kifaru.  

I have used this as a day pack compressed all the way down with only rain gear and kill kit in it and hauled enough for 7 days, 6 miles in (70lbs including camera gear and optics).  Although I do not own a Stone Glacier, EXO Mountain, or Mystery Ranch pack I cannot imagine a frame handling weight better than this.  I've been a Kifaru user since 2002, both overseas in combat and here at home for hunting, fishing, and general backpacking.  I am selling this because I need a taller frame and different set up for what I have coming up.  

$450 firm (will ship at buyers expense). 

I am in Queen Creek but work in Phoenix.  I am able to meet for you to look over and try on most afternoons after 1600 or weekends.  Thanks for looking.  

LRG_DSC05328.jpg

LRG_DSC05329.jpg

LRG_DSC05330.jpg

LRG_DSC05332.jpg

LRG_DSC05333.jpg

LRG_DSC05334.jpg

LRG_DSC05331.jpg

Sold.