HNTNGUY

*SOLD* Remington Sendero 264WM TACK DRIVER!

Remington Sendero 264WM with less than 100 rounds down the barrel. This gun is probably the most accurate gun I have ever shot or owned. Has a Calvin Elite Timney Trigger, NightForce 20 MOA rail, 100 loaded rounds and all load development that Lance tailored to the gun. Gun is in pristine condition. Yes, that is 3 rounds in the same hole at 100 yards! Scope and bipod not included. $1600

Gun2.JPG

Gun1.JPG

Target.JPG

Ammo.JPG

trigger.JPG

• Like 2

Not that I could afford it....

$?

Sold one of these a few years ago. Still regretting it. Someone will snag it up. Gotta love a 6.5 that will push 140’s 3200fps

I will vouch for this rifle.  i still can't believe he is selling it.  Absolute tack driver.  I think round count is right about 65-70 at most.  Seller is a bit of a nut case.

You only want me to buy it so you aren't tempted anymore:)  Same reason I feel you should buy it....

20 minutes ago, Big Browns said:

You only want me to buy it so you aren't tempted anymore:)  Same reason I feel you should buy it....

If i didn’t have a custom .264 being built by Western Precision right now, i probably would!

11 hours ago, cactusjack said:

What thread pitch is the muzzle threaded?  What does it weigh?

According to Remington it weights 8.5 lbs. As far as the thread pitch, I'm the wrong guy to ask lol. I know you put ammo in it and shoot it! And it definitely is a shooter!

23 minutes ago, HNTNGUY said:

According to Remington it weights 8.5 lbs. As far as the thread pitch, I'm the wrong guy to ask lol. I know you put ammo in it and shoot it! And it definitely is a shooter!

The barrel isn’t threaded.