Sign in to follow this  
colthutton

Muzzle break

Eric with Axisworks(574 248 0929) or Todd with Southern Express(602 677 3791).

• Like 1

Axisworks has done 2 for me, and did a great job. 

I had Phoenix Custom Rifles (Tempe),  put a AP micro bastard on my T3X 7mm earlier this year that i'm happy with.

The rest of my family always goes with Accuracy Speaks, seen their work, top notch. 

• Like 1

I can't help if you're down in the valley, but I can definitely help if you're up in Northern AZ.

If your barrel is not threaded already I would call Eric. He just took deliver of a brand new machine that is is pretty much dedicating towards barrels. He's got the proper equipment and knows what he's doing. 

• Like 1

On 11/16/2018 at 5:47 AM, Lazy-H98 said:

I had Phoenix Custom Rifles (Tempe),  put a AP micro bastard on my T3X 7mm earlier this year that i'm happy with.

The rest of my family always goes with Accuracy Speaks, seen their work, top notch. 

+ 1 Phoenix customs put one on my Tikka 300....good work.   https://www.phoenixcustomrifles.com/home.html

try Arizona Custom Rifle Assembly, Erik does good work.  Have shot several rifles he put together.  He has a Facebook page if you want to see some of his stuff.

Someone else mentioned Accuracy Speaks.  I have had them do two for me and you will never even know that they didn't just come with them from the factory.

• Like 2