Sign in to follow this  
azpredator@work

2016 HONDA PIONEER 1000-5

I'm moving to Maryland and will not have any use for this machine out there. It's currently sitting in elk camp which is where I'm heading later today. Text me if interested or need more info, pics, etc. I don't know the hrs or miles off the top of my head. I'd approximate 80 hrs and 800 miles so it's basically new. It's fully loaded with the following extras from the Honda dealer:

Full windshield 

1/4 windshield

4 Honda lights

$15000 firm - will be off the market 11/30 (that's when I move)

Trailer will be sold as well, but not until the side x side is gone. $2500

16' w/ 15 gal gas with electric pump & handle. This is a great trailer...

Wade

9282766 five five 4

IMG_1908.JPG

IMG_1480.JPG

IMG_1672.JPG

IMG_1565.JPG

IMG_1717.JPG

• Like 1

Model is it the LE or Deluxe?

The deluxe and the LE both have LEDs the difference would be the shocks does it have the fox reservoir shocks if so it would be the Le if not then it's the deluxe that's what I have and love mine but I have somebody that's actually looking to buy a pre-owned le

I don’t see they offered an LE in ‘16 so I’ll say mine’s a deluxe. It has the load leveling, LED’s, floorboard, bed extender, etc but does not have Fox shocks. 

To answer a previous question the pioneer 1000-5 seats 5. 2 seats in the bed can fold up for usage. Pretty slick design. A quick google search will give you all the info you can want.

Be sure to buy a lifetime az hunting license before you leave.  Good luck with your sale.

El Diablo - playcraft is the make. It’s a stout trailer. I’d have to look at the title for the year. Nothing is wrong with it. Tracks perfectly. Tires are all good. They come with covers as well. Headache rack is welded to the front of it. Storage box on hitch for additional space. The secondary rack with the gas tank is bolted down so it can be removed if necessary. Floor has tie downs, tire ramps and I added a 2x10 to separate the front area for storage. The front area has lights on the frame wired to a battery held in the front storage box which is keyed to lock. This gives you plenty of visibility if you’re unloading at night like I usually am. The gas tank has a fuel pump wired to the battery so you don’t have to take extra tanks of gas and the mess that usually follows. Hitch is 2 5/8”. Trailer has seen Wyoming and a couple AZ hunts this year. Just returned from Flagstaff. Text me if you want it. I’m making plans for the move. Thanks