Sign in to follow this  
BowhunterAZ

Shout out to BDM Customs

My girl got bolt-ons! 

I rarely feel compelled to share my experience with businesses I use, but I can’t say enough good things about BDM Customs! They are honest and knowledgeable people who do great work. I discussed this setup with a few shops around the valley and was irritated by the fact nobody could justify their quotes with math that made any sense at all. I spent five minutes on the phone with Jason at BDM and got a fair quote with line by line detail. it’s very clear they’re not shady or trying to up-sell you. I highly recommend them. As a bonus, they support and donate to Arizona Elk Society and various hunting groups that serve disabled vets and kids.7E248ED3-5CD2-4772-AC53-8892737C6565.thumb.jpeg.80a9985d266fbd104483e84c0c288fa3.jpeg

Very cool set up, what is that?  

I have been using BDM for the past 2 years now and been great.  I had my lift, tires, wheels, and new gears done by BDM.  I am getting bumpers and winch soon.  The guys in the shop hunt, and do donate and support AES as well as other good organizations.

Andrew

only for looks like 09 and newer.  Looks neat and is a nice all in one deal.

I  go to Tempe.

Yes, Tempe.

i think they have plans on building them for lots of different trucks but just started with the newer Chevys and Fords.