Sign in to follow this  
LJSIII

Employment Opportunity

I am looking for someone in the Tucson area that is looking for a job/career in the construction field. We do commercial work only. We install commercial overhead doors, dock equipment, and a slew of other specialty products. Must not be afraid of heights, mechanically inclined is a plus, and welding experience is a big plus. We are willing to train without any experience. Must have an insurable drivers license, be able to pass a drug test, and be able to pass state and federal background check for some of the areas we work in. This is a full time position, with benefits, vacations time, paid health care after 90 days for an individual, vacation after one year, and uniforms after 90 days. As well as a matched 401K plan. If interested please dm me for any questions or to schedule a time for filling out an application. We are a small business and all work very hard. We average around 50 hours a week with overtime paid over 40 hours. Must be willing to work hard as this isn't a job that you will be sitting around waiting on other trades. Occasional Saturday work does occur but we try really hard not to have to work weekends. 

• Like 5

Is it only for men?

1 hour ago, n2horns said:

Is it only for men?

Not necessarily but the job is labor intensive with heavy lifting that is better suited for men. That being said with some of the younger people I have had lately I am willing to give anyone a try that wants to work. 

30 minutes ago, muledeerarea33? said:

What company are you with?

Applied Rite Doors & Docks 

1 hour ago, muledeerarea33? said:

Good company, you guys just put doors on our new shop.

Thank you very much, which company are you with? Figured I can't find anyone wanting to work maybe I would have some luck on here with a few youngsters or maybe someone with some experience and for sure some work ethic. It's bad out there these days. 

On 11/16/2018 at 7:29 PM, 70blazit said:

Hey if you’re looking for a welder on the side let me know...

Will do 

Good luck I own a auto repair business and feel your pain trying to find competent workers.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Tac said:

Good luck I own a auto repair business and feel your pain trying to find competent workers.

It's definitely a sad time to see how the youth of today are being raised in some cases and how they want to work but don't want to work for it. 

Trying to hire people is a nightmare.  I don’t miss those days a bit.  Good luck with your search.  

Over the years I spent in management, we always had better luck hiring young guys to sweep the floors and then training them to do other stuff after they proved they could show up to work reliably and understand simple directions.