Sign in to follow this  
Lucky Draw

Youth Camp in 36A, 36B and 36C-AZSCI

The Arizona Chapter of SCI is hosting a camp once again to serve the young hunters who drew tags for 36A, 36B and 36C. This is for the hunts that start the day after Thanksgiving. 

Camp is in a new location this year. It’s near Milepost 4 west of Arivaca on the Arivaca-Sasabe Highway. Look for the big tower on the south side of the road for the turn. 

The chapter provides breakfast, lunch and dinner on Friday. They also provide breakfast and lunch on Saturday. Dinner on Saturday is a potluck. 

For more info, visit www.azsci.com/events

• Like 2

SCI ,is it $1000 dollars a meal and a free plauqe., if You kill................BOB!

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Not sure why you felt the need to dump on a youth camp post. Maybe it was late. 

Guess it should be made clear: The chapter provides all those meals to the kids and their families for free.

Chapter members volunteer a ton of time to get that camp ready, volunteer as mentors to make sure kids are safe and have the best chance possible to get a deer. 

There is no cost to participate in the camp. 

• Like 4

I've had several friends take their kids to this camp.  They had a great time!  Thanks to everyone who helps make it happen!!!

• Like 3

Bobby and SCI always does a awesome service to the kids.  Props to him and his crew for giving back to youth hunters in this state.  I already heard from a dad and his son what a cool camp it is!

Keep up the good work and just ignore drunk Bob 

• Like 3

On 11/23/2018 at 4:11 PM, PRDATR said:

Any pics of successful hunters or of all the volunteers helping to make it happen would be cool.

I saw one really nice 36C coues in camp opening morning and a big-bodied 36B mulie forky that evening. I'm sure there were several other successful hunters that I missed. I didn't get any pics of the camp or volunteers, but it was a great setup as always. The new location is great too thanks to Buenos Aires refuge.

We had a great couple days...my buddy's daughter tagged out on a coues forky in 36A Sunday morning with a long steep climb to pack it out. I'll see if he doesn't mind me posting a pic since it's his kid and not mine. Almost scored a double...my daughter had the second buck in her scope, but it was skylined so no shot. Then it went over and disappeared.

• Like 2

AZ Lance bite  Me jerk. If You don't know Me shut up..........................And grow up Cyber boy...........BOB!

Awesome thing here that SCI does. Congrats and thank you to all who helped out.

Isnt Bob on the Kaibab? How can you be angry hate posting on the Bab?! That’s like a kid being mad at Disneyland!!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Someone always has to ruin positive posts!  I don't know you Bob, but seriously what's your problem?  Maybe your initial post was not meant to be disrespectful and maybe it was.  Either way you don't need to act like that, especially when the subject involves kids.  I'm personally sick of all the negative comments on this site!!!!  If you can't say something nice just don't say it!

• Like 4

I dont know what Bob is referring to but maybe Lance sold him a bent barrel.  LOL😁  This site has been a little milk toast lately so maybe Bob needs a little action.  😆

I do know that Bobby, Gabe, Karen, and many more do a great job with youth camps in Gods country R5.  

• Like 3

Yup just got back from the Bab when posted last nite. But He thinks I was drunk.. Thats whats pisses me off some punk who doesn't know me calling  Me a drunk all the time. He probly drinks more than me. I make alot of complimenting posts on here and every once in a while I talk about something I don't like, Everyone does. And some folks can't take any sarcazm. They must live  a boring life. Maybee the next Guy that calls me a drunk I will spread rumors about them being a petafile or something like that. No need to be nasty but some guys get off on calling people names .Life is to short to fight, specially with someone You don't.know on the internet. I don't hate anyone on here, so chill out guys ENJOY LIFE. If someone makes a post You don't like Too bad ,it's the internet.. Peace , and rumor has it someone killed I nice Bab Buck but  thats all I''m saying. .............BOB!