Sign in to follow this  
AZLance

Payson area thieves never disapoint...

Hung a tree stand thursday morning in 22S only to return later that afternoon only to hear quad hauling butt cross country from the pond we hung the stand on... we just missed them...took the stand and steps... tracked out the tire sign all the way to cabin in Thompson draw off the 405 road...

Dont worry...revenge is a dish best served cold buddy!

• Like 6
  • Sad 1
  • Wow! 2

Easy she's just my sister, there are some scum bags in that area. I'll be in Thompson draw tomorrow working got a address or lot number

Every time I hang a camera now I cringe because I can't get past the thought that I'm either hanging it with a good shot of the trail or I'm hiding it better to decrease the likelihood of it getting stolen and ending up with poorer pics. I have one out now I'm just praying nobody (who is inclined to steal) walks by and sees, even with the security box and cable.

Sorry to hear about your tree stand. For that reason alone I'm looking into saddle hunting. I hope you find them.

I used to hang out in Payson in the late 70's. Allways was any drug you wanted back then. I could only imagine now days. ...........BOB!

Remember this fellas.

Dont drive, hike, hunt, or come through Payson. Your shoot will probably get stolen. Towns full stay out 🤣

• Like 2

That sucks! I agree should put a camera somewhere else and you can get a pic of the and the put on blast in Facebook 

I asked around up there , no for sures but some pretty good ideas.  

• Like 2