Bingochea

24B Coues Whitetail Deer hunt 2018

I am new to 24B and I am looking for a few good spots to start. Would anybody like to share a spot to get me going? 

Welcome to the site!!

I would start here:  https://www.azgfd.com/hunting/units/mesa/24b/

A lot of guys are going to be shy about releasing info (Like, ANY info......) in public and/or to a 'newbie' to the site.  I don't know the unit, but my suggestion would be to start with the G&F link, then go do a little scouting.  Come back and post some info about what you found or didn't find, and I imagine you might make a contact or two on here who would be willing to share.

Good luck!!

S.

i have the november 30 hunt but im no help, i didnt kill anything last year and i havent scouted this year. i just found a rugged looking spot on the map and im going to try it this year

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

i have the november 30 hunt but im no help, i didnt kill anything last year and i havent scouted this year. i just found a rugged looking spot on the map and im going to try it this year

Yep thats my method. Rarely get a chance to scout so it  always     go remote and rugged 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Bingochea said:

I am new to 24B and I am looking for a few good spots to start. Would anybody like to share a spot to get me going? 

#metoo

Close your eyes and point your finger on the map in the middle of the unit and you will find nice coues 

• Like 2

On ‎11‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 1:25 PM, trphyhntr said:

Good luck. It’s going to be a good hunt I can feel it 

Thanks! i hope so. I have never hunted the unit before. I'm excited.

21 hours ago, trphyhntr said:

Looks like it’s gonna be rainy Friday and Sunday and kinda breezy. Not sure how I feel about all that 

I'll still be out there.....good luck.