IA Born

FS: Savage 11 Youth 243: SOLD

SOLD

5 hours ago, azruger said:

I am looking to buy my 10 year old daughter her first rifle. Looks like a solid gun.

I haven't shot it, but everything I've seen on this say its an extremely solid rifle.  My friend is a former LEO, so he takes good care of his stuff.  I can put you in touch with him if you're interested in it.  I told my wife I wanted to get it to have an extra youth rifle for when I mentor kids, but she put the kaibosh on that idea pretty quickly.  She's right, though; I don't need it and it needs to go to a kid who does need it.

Bump for a great gun I have the same one and it shoots 1" with Winchester 100gr factory loads.

2 minutes ago, Bubba85 said:

Did this end up selling?

It has not.  If you're interested, I can put you in touch with my friend.  He's in his office today.

1 minute ago, Bubba85 said:

Sure I’d appreciate that. 

Pm sent

Let's get this sold for my friend.  Give him something to smile about during the shutdown!

Rifle has sold.  I love it when I can help a friend and meet someone cool in the process.  Congrats on completing Hunter Ed, Nash, and for your new rifle!  Good luck!  And thanks, again, Andrew (Flatlander)!

• Like 1

A great deal made possible by a great guy. Thanks for helping Brian. Nash is over the moon.

• Like 1