Sign in to follow this  
Stallone A.

25% OFF Coupon for PHOENIX SHOOTING BAGS

Hey Guys I have been a member here for many years and I just wanted to share this coupon with you all.

These Bags are made here in AZ 100% American Made.  They are a game changer out in the field.

Go check out the website. www.phoenixshootingbags.com or on instagram @phoenixshootingbags 

CODE IS : BF25OFF  Good Luck this season.

IMG_0261.PNG

IMG_0256.PNG

• Like 1

I used this code. Bags are awesome and we’re on my door the next day. I used sarge shooting bags before for PRS shoots and will only be using these guys. They do need to offer bags with heavier fill but for hunting these are great. Thanks for the Referral. 

Your Welcome.  

I can honestly say they are the best bags made out there.  They are hand sewn here in Phoenix AZ.  Made with 1000D Cordura Fabric, the highest grade 1in webbing and a non-slip nylon that is very durable.  

Good Luck this season,

I hope the bags make a big difference in your accuracy.

Thanks, I appreciate the compliment.  Hope the bags have been coming handy.

3 hours ago, giuseppetingen said:

25% is a pretty good discount. Lately, I've been buying items at a significant discount all the time. I am a real shopaholic, and to save money, I look for the best deals. It makes me happy that even online stores periodically hold big sales and giveaways. I was very excited when I was given an Ikea Free Shipping Coupon Code. I was able to buy the bed that I had wanted for a long time. Because of my back pain, I need a unique bed, which is hard to find. But thanks to this coupon, I had significant savings.

Scammer!

• Like 1