Sign in to follow this  
Non-Typical Solutions

Lots of lessons in this article!

6 hours ago, azshtr said:

I was out of town for a week and just flew back and can't sleep... so I thought a quick check of CouseWT for anything interesting. This was it. Now to ponder the second "S". The first I can guess, the last was given... the second? Shovel?

Correct. This genius only did one of the three. I believe this is the first ever conviction of a wolf poacher in AZ. These types of cases are incredibly hard to prosecute, you really have to incriminate yourself. 

$60.000 reward to re-coup $7500.00 in fines. I have always said that nobody has that good of friends. Over 40 shot and this is the first conviction. Be interesting if the snitch gets a payout.

51 minutes ago, singleshot said:

$60.000 reward to re-coup $7500.00 in fines. I have always said that nobody has that good of friends. Over 40 shot and this is the first conviction. Be interesting if the snitch gets a payout.

Money is a huge motivator. 

Many a man has been ruined by a compromised cell phone picture.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, PRDATR said:

Money is a huge motivator. 

When I was getting close to my discharge date when I was in the Army, I was pulling CQ. The company phone rang about 2:00 AM and this gal wanted to know if the Government still paid a 25.00 bounty for turning in deserters. I told her that I had no idea and she would have to call the Provost Marshall's office. She said that her brother was more than thirty days AWOL and she wanted to turn him in for the 25.00.

4 hours ago, 10Turkeys said:

When I was getting close to my discharge date when I was in the Army, I was pulling CQ. The company phone rang about 2:00 AM and this gal wanted to know if the Government still paid a 25.00 bounty for turning in deserters. I told her that I had no idea and she would have to call the Provost Marshall's office. She said that her brother was more than thirty days AWOL and she wanted to turn him in for the 25.00.

Money can bring out the worst in people no doubt. Seen it with "Gold Fever". Inheritance can also bring out the ugly in people. Knew a guy who went AWOL about 15 years ago from the Marines, of all thing after he was done with boot and in for a year. After months he went back and was discharged, at the time he told me he didn't like his boss was the reason. I told him he made a commitment and he needed to suck it up. I also said what are you going to do in life everytime it's not all peaches and cream. Well he got married and had a couple of kids and when it wasn't working she left and took the kids from CO to NoCal. I told him to follow so he could be part of his boys lives and he had a bunch of excuses.  As a last ditch I offered him the funds to make it happen but still didn't go but spazed out on FB about it constantly like an 8th grade schoolgirl. His Mom told me he moved back in with her and was in need of family support because he was living out of the bottle.

The whole military bit ticked me off since I wasn't able to serve.

Don't flatter the so called "environmentalists" that support this program by calling these animals wolves. More appropriately they are "government dogs"

• Like 1

........and I might add that I think the program is totally irresponsible to have feeding stations for these government dogs within 1 mile of many residences......one of them being mine!!!

• Like 2