chico

The Game!!

ASU got manhandled for 3 quarters.  Devils have been strong in the 4th quarter all year.  A couple lucky breaks (turnovers) was the difference.  That, and a missed field goal attempt.  Go Devils!

Listened to most of the first half in camp. Chased coues after that and came back to a surprise. Can’t believe the cats blew that lead. Okay yeah I can...just like my Vols let Vandy beat them again. 

16 hours ago, Non-Typical Solutions said:

Two crappy teams trying to beat their way out of a wet paper bag!!!

Glad I missed it!!!

Not an ASU fan-just a hunch.

• Like 1

Ha. Forks Up!!!

and everyone laughed when Anderson hired Herm. I guess Sumlame was the real joke. 

• Like 1

That was a great win for ASU. It’s a positive end to a good season. Say what you will about Herm, but he’s got those kids playing hard. Of the games they lost, they were never blown out. They never quit. Much different from the past couple years. The future looks good for the Sun Devils!

• Like 3

16 hours ago, tomharveyb said:

Not an ASU fan-just a hunch.

:) After I posted I realized it wasn't the first time I had refered to these two teams as wet paper bag candidates! I live in a split house when it comes to Az sports but it is all fun!!! 

I know this will get dumped on too but..........basketball practice in full swing, wrestling in full swing.......oh wait U of A doesn't wrestle.....dang it......and I think ping pong officially started practice too.

Cardinals suck.......my Raiders suck..........U of A blew a 4th quarter lead.......I gotta do more hunting.......................

• Like 2