Sign in to follow this  
muley224

Late Kaibab and Strip

The guy above is not Me . They made a mistake .This guy is from N. Dakota ,name is Duwane also.Nice buck too. Lotsa Good ones were Killed. Seen a guy with a 212  Camped by us...........BOB!

• Like 1

Sorry Bob! Having never met you and I didnt look close just saw the kickers. My apologizes, you shot a great buck!

2 hours ago, WHT_MTNMAN said:

Sorry Bob! Having never met you and I didnt look close just saw the kickers. My apologizes, you shot a great buck!

I think he's referring to the photo posted by Couser.  The one You posted is most definitely Bob.   

I wonder if the old timer from N Dakota killed. He was the only one left in camp when I headed out.

Thanks Guys. That place is  a blast on the late hunt. I was sick going into it , Got lucky and killed first afternoon.  Bad cold and Asthma so I couldn't go to far. breathing was tough. Guide picked great spot and we only went 400 yards from truck to a point. We were going to work our way around the point glassing. We saw deer right away. So we never moved except lower as we had tall pines in our way of looking further out. Just as the Sun went over the hill a buck came out,I couldn't tell how good he was as I only took My 10's with me and no pack. Guide immediately said He's a shooter. Hill was steep so I sat my rifle up on His pack on end standing up (the pack standing)He said 250ish in a dark opening thats why I couldn't tell how good He was , so I got ready and One shot Bob came true again . I have been lucky and killed maybee my last 10 animals with one shot.. Easy haul out worked great. I slept all day Sat in camp with My nyquil and felt better on Sunday so I went out to help glass and experience the Bab Got some good hiking in and saw ton of deer and  good bucks. Slept all day Monday too butt cold kicked back in. Wanted to stay but didn't want to catch Pnemonia or however You spell. Left after dinner got home at 2 AM. Tues. morn . Worked Wed. then off for 4 more days. Still getting rid of that cold. Allmost gone. I was lucky and happy with my deer , Just wish I could off stayed.Thanks too all that Made it happen.....BOB!

• Like 4

thanks for the Pics Kev. getting ready to Semi it to Calli right now............BOB!

Your right Kev, that is Me. Getting older looking than I thought.  LOL............BOB!

On 12/4/2018 at 6:13 PM, couesdeerhntr said:

My late bab buck. Lots of deer biggest buck in four days and I couldnt pass.

6388D5CE-7E95-4277-A43C-863BECCF447F.jpeg

3FE23E0E-E9A6-4B28-A9D3-23DB79F011B5.png

I wouldn't be able to pass on that one either. Sweet

• Like 2