Sign in to follow this  
muley224

Late Kaibab and Strip

That is a great deer! hard to pass on them Big ones................BOB!

On 12/5/2018 at 11:50 AM, naturebob said:

Your right Kev, that is Me. Getting older looking than I thought.  LOL............BOB!

Im sorry but I’m lmao @ not recognizing a picture of yourself and deer 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Trphyhntr, My hair is pretty much grey, The last time I spent time with My Ex Wife she dye'd it back to brown for Me and I liked it. So I need to do it again,makes Me look younger and the younger Women like it. It been to long ,I need to do it again. I was thinking my hair is Brown and Forgot I look like an older Fart with grey hair. Was so sick up there I didn't remember taking that pic.  LOL Got a  face it I guess ,gettin old.......BOB!

4 hours ago, naturebob said:

Trphyhntr, My hair is pretty much grey, The last time I spent time with My Ex Wife she dye'd it back to brown for Me and I liked it. So I need to do it again,makes Me look younger and the younger Women like it. It been to long ,I need to do it again. I was thinking my hair is Brown and Forgot I look like an older Fart with grey hair. Was so sick up there I didn't remember taking that pic.  LOL Got a  face it I guess ,gettin old.......BOB!

Is that the same ex who gave you the nickname “One Shot Bob”?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Larry I am old and I feel it even after gettin over the cold. A word for all You young Guys out there , Get the hunting in while You can.I was a basketball Stud till about 45. You lose it after that , Trust Me . I could run up the Hills like a Rabbit till about 10 years ago. Unless You really work out You can't do it when You hit 60. I know Family and work interfere's . But if You want hike the big hillls  find a way to work out.........BOB!

• Like 1

Flatander no. I gave Myself that name .LOL.  I was maried to Her for 35 years and We split up cause I did to Much hunting and spent too much $ doing it. We will prob . get back together ,but She is now back in Ohio. She will get tired of no SUN. She is a Great lady and another message for You young Guys don't let hunting screw up Your marriage if you have a good women..............Counselor BOB!

• Like 3

thanks guys it was a great hunt lots of deer all over the place. Bucks chasing does in every canyon.I realized that I need to spend Some more time looking at mule deer because they all looked like big deer running around.

Awesome ! Thanks for sharing.

Those are some great bucks Congrats to all..........BOB!

Bob, we met you on the way home from the bab. It was in Cameron driving from gas station to gas station trying to find one open. Your buck looks bigger in person than in the pics. Nice buck!

• Like 1

Yes I remember you Guys on that boring trip home. I got home at 2AM. Nice Meeting You Guys. Iv'e allready ate some of that meat too..........BOB!