Sign in to follow this  
muley224

Late Kaibab and Strip

Any reports on the Strip or late Kaibab from anyone ? 

A buddy of mine's son shot a 186" mainframe 3x3 on the 12BW late hunt, after passing a 184" 4x4 and a 190" 4x4 that was too narrow and tall for their liking.  A couple of days later, a 230" buck was taken.  Have pics of both, but they're not mine to share.  I got to hold the antlers of my buddy's son's 186" 3x3 and it is an impressive buck!  Its a mainframe 3x3 with all kinds of awesome trash and junk!

• Like 2

Here is my dink from 12 A west late. I am Happy ,Second choice ,not bad..................BOB!

IMG_0803.JPG

Edited by naturebob
add to it
  • Like 18
  • Great Buck! 1
  • Wow! 1

Just wanted to add ,I was in Duyane Adams camp. Everything as profesional as I thought it would. Every thing was first class . Be hard to beat how they perform in every aspect of the hunt and camp........Thank Mr. Adams......................BOB!

• Like 2

I have seen some good bucks taken from 12AW late so far.  From 3 different people.  One absolute brute from a great guide I know, and two great DIY late bucks.  

• Like 1

My phone froze up on me up there.Don't have but 3 photos right now. waiting to get some from guide when He gets back in civilization.  CatFish Kev might have some as He was in camp, He is welcome to post if He has some different ones. Thanks.........BOB!

IMG_0804 (3).JPG

• Like 6

Congratulations Bob on a great buck. I have seen a few pictures of some studs shot so far this year.  Seems like more and more people are not posting pictures anymore.

• Like 1