Sign in to follow this  
Couestracker

Notice from CWT upon opening website

This morning when I opened up the site, I got a notice that said Coueswhitetail.com wants to send me notifications, with options of block or allow. What's that all about?

I have no idea.  take a screen shot next time.  You could check your notification settings.   If you look in upper right corner of forum when you are logged in, you can click on your name to get dropdown menu and then select account settings and then notification settings.  Or click on the icon that looks like a globe and there is a gear box icon in there that says notification settings.  Maybe its related to something in there.  

18 hours ago, Couestracker said:

This morning when I opened up the site, I got a notice that said Coueswhitetail.com wants to send me notifications, with options of block or allow. What's that all about?

I had that message and had to keep declining but today I figured out there was a drop down menu by the don't allow response that gave me the option of never allowing it.  I clicked that and closed out and restarted and the message didn't come back up.  Maybe that will work for you.  I thought the issue was just my computer or browser until I saw your post.  Thanks for bringing it up.

• Like 2