Sign in to follow this  
AZP&Y

Incredible World Class Coues Whitetail Deer Mount

I came across this world class coues on ebay this week. I asked the owner of the mount who is selling it for permission to post the pictures & she agreed.

I thought who would appreciate it more than the COUESWHITETAIL hunters and there isn't anyone on the planet that could appreciate it as much as you guys!

Enjoy ~!

Here is a bit of the story on this buck:

This is an incredible Coues whitetail non-typical deer that scores 155 2/8 Boone & Crockett. The mount is in excellent condition with a very typical frame with 10 scorable points on the right antler and 11 scorable points on the left antler. This buck was killed on December 20, 1991 in Chihuahua, Mexico. Had this deer been scored at that time it would have been the World Record non-typical Coues whitetail deer.

This mount will make an excellent addition to any collection. These are a few of the professional shots we took of the mount. We will gladly provide additional photographs to serious buyers. The Boone & Crockett Score Sheet and Hunter and Hunt information sheet is provided.

The bidding starts @ 10K - Guess I'll keep putting in for my Az Tag - ;)

Here is the link : http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...A:IT&ih=007

AzP&Y

post-898-1202650298.jpg

post-898-1202650315.jpg

I was going to buy it, make a new screen name on here, and bill myself as 'the greatest Coue's hunter of all time!" and sit back and wait for the adoration of the masses, but now you've ruined it... Thanks alot!

:lol:

I would think that thing is worth more than 10 Grand...... :blink: ..... to the right collector. How about Cabelas, BP, or SW??? don't they buy that kind of stuff????

That thing is a donkey. and its bigger than coues snipers droptine buck :lol:

Yeah I agree that they can get alot more than 10k for that mount. I have heard numbers on bucks of that caliber and they were alot higher than that

I asked who mounted it , I was done in Mexico he did'nt remember who did it.

Bidding starts at 10K, that means its worth what the final bidder pays!

No one bought the world class coues. 10K would have taken it home...

AzP&Y

To me it doesn't even look like a coues. Though I won't argue that it isn't, I believe that it is.

Sure not worth $10,000 to me. If I didn't shoot it or find it wouldn't mean much putting it on my wall.

AZCoues_addict you said it right!! It's amazing how some people get carried away about the worth of a trophy rack such as this or any other species of deer/elk. If one thinks that it's worth is well over $10k then be willing to put up that amount of money for it. If not, then you really have no idea of it's worth and are just throwing out unrealistic amounts. What this does is mess with the owner's mind that owns the rack for sale. And when the owner ends up selling the rack for any less than the over-inflated price (that someone just threw out there) for some reason they end up thinking that they got ripped off. I have seen this time and time again over the years and it's frustrating. A lot of the time I say I'm not interested if they say, "Someone told me I should be able to get X amount for it". It's an odd situation for sure. It's like selling old guns, old cars etc etc.

Just less than one week ago a picture was sent to my phone of a MONSTEROUS 260" muley rack saying how many points it had etc. and asking how much I thought it was worth. Now this can only be somewhat answered if the owner has a price in mind and then what the buyer thinks of its worth. From there a point can be reached where both the seller and buyer are happy with the outcome. I called the guy who sent me the pic and asked him the story about the rack to find out more specifics. He told me the guy that owns it bought it at a swap-meet two weeks ago in Prescott Valley for $175 if you can believe that crap?!?!?!?! Anyway he told me that HE told the guy that he should be able to get about $10k for the rack. I said well how did you come up with that number and was he willing to pay that for the rack? He said no way but though that would be a good price for it. I eventually called the owner and asked him about the antlers. Come to find out they were sawed off at the pedicle!!!!!!!!! Talk about a suck deal!!! Anyway, when I get to see it I'll take some pictures of it and share them here if any of you are interested......

Hope I don't sound like an old grumpy SOB, it's just some food for thought. Take it for what it's worth.... Or ask someone who doesn't really know. They might tell you it's worth thousands................ :lol: