Couesdeer79

Circulating Pic unit 23NM Come on people!!

All, 

I have had several phone calls and texts concerning a picture of me my dad and brother setting over a cooker with 3 Coues heads 2 of them were great bucks. The calls were concerning the legality of how the deer were taken etc. even a game warden called a friend requesting my info as someone has copied this certain pic and sent it around. Come on people this is not how sportsman act. If it’s jealousy or whatever there is better ways to get info. Everything and I mean everything I do out hunting is on the up and up and the 2 nice Buick’s are really not that great. Just respectable. Not worth the heartache and drama you have caused me taking pics from this site and circulating it with opinions not facts. 

1E7F11EC-890E-4E2B-9423-12A102B8AAC6.jpeg

• Like 1

I don’t see anything wrong with the picture. I think the picture over the cooler that he posted is the pic people are questioning.   Good looking deer congrats.  

3 posts and a rant accusing members here with little to no information. This post has potential. I really like the 2 great bucks comment followed by they were not great bucks. With all that said the bucks shown are nice bucks and congrats on the kills.   

Nice bucks, only thing I can see is that the tags are taped. Live and let live

• Like 1