Sign in to follow this  
Mathews

Zeiss Conquest V6

Trying to find tracking info on this scope. Anyone using one? Any issues tracking or rtz? Thanks 

They had some during initial testing but Zeiss fixed it then released them to the public. There is a very positive  review on long range hunting. Check red hawk rifles they had them on sale for 1200.

I have the V4 and it doesn't have any issues. 

9 hours ago, 452b264 said:

They had some during initial testing but Zeiss fixed it then released them to the public. There is a very positive  review on long range hunting. Check red hawk rifles they had them on sale for 1200.

I have the V4 and it doesn't have any issues. 

Having a hard time deciding between the v4 and v6, leaning towards the v6

Thanks a lot , you made me go to red hawk and by a 4.8x35-60mm , at least it may help with my 200-300yrd shoots

4 hours ago, wildwoody said:

Thanks a lot , you made me go to red hawk and by a 4.8x35-60mm , at least it may help with my 200-300yrd shoots

Let me know how it works for you lol

I will for sure. I already have a 20x conquest, and 2 hd5 25x , all have Kenton turrets, putting this one on my 300rum and giving my wife the 25x.. Love Zeiss just love it. Can't wait to get it. Thanks for the web sight

31 minutes ago, wildwoody said:

I will for sure. I already have a 20x conquest, and 2 hd5 25x , all have Kenton turrets, putting this one on my 300rum and giving my wife the 25x.. Love Zeiss just love it. Can't wait to get it. Thanks for the web sight

I bought a few parts from him, and not a single issue!