Sign in to follow this  
Coach

.243 Handi Rifle Package - Price Drop

Just in time for Christmas!

This was a hand-me-down, so I don't know much about it. Looks to be basically brand new. Package comes with the H&R Handi Rifle in .243, Burris Fullfield II 3-9x40 scope, Harris 12 - 23 bipod, Allen sling with bullet loops, Allen soft case, butt-stock bullet holder & 2 boxes of ammo.

This is an ideal setup for youth hunters. Personally, I love the single shot for the kiddos - it's obvious when it's cocked, and they have to focus on making a good first shot. 

Asking $450OBO $400 OBO (reduced). The extras alone new would be around $400 new ($200 scope, $100 bipod, $30 case, $20 sling, $40 ammo, $8 ammo carrier), but I'm open to offers.

I'm in Lakeside, but *might* be in the valley this weekend. If so, I can come through either Globe or Payson.

IMG_1345.thumb.jpg.12742d5e64d2933aa9ac74b94f759c95.jpg

Edited by Coach
Price Drop
  • Like 1

Bump for a nice youth rifle. Good luck with your sale!

Thanks - I won't be in the valley this weekend. Keep in mind, price is OBO, so if you like it, feel free to make an offer.

This would be an awesome behind the seat rifle for those Unexpected moments you know when you’re out scouting or just screwing around,and  that pesky coyote shows his head etc . Good luck with the sale if I didn’t already have a behind the seat rifle I would be all over this ... my current one is a good ole 22-250 .. 

Drop to $350 this weekend. I'll be in Payson tomorrow around noon (Sat, the 15th).

Thanks for the plugs. It's a really nice setup. Might have to re-post it closer to the youth javi hunts.