rossislider

Arizona has it's Second NWTF JAKES Kansas Hunt Winner

If you are reading this and know my son Draysen, shhhh!!!

He is at school and doesn't know yet, but I can't contain my excitement! Justin from NWTF -Arizona called me just a little while ago to let me know that Draysen is this year's winner of their annual JAKES essay contest! He and his chaperone (me of course!!!) will get flown to Nashville for the annual convention in February, and then to Kansas in April where he will get an all expenses paid turkey hunt. 

I'm so dang excited I can barely contain it!

20181206_122247.jpg

• Like 6
  • Wow! 1

That is Amazing!  Your son is very respectful and very deserving of that prize.  You and your wife have done a great job raising him. Congrats!!!!!

• Like 2

Congratulations to you and your son. We have watched him become quite the accomplished hunter and young businessman here on the site. 

• Like 1

Very awesome and we'll deserved! Congratulations to him.....when you can tell him.

I would like to read his essay, if it's ok to print it, or through a pm.

Congrats to you too Sean!

• Like 1

Wonderful news, Sean!  I won't lie, I was excited to read "..another Arizona winner..."!  It brings back so many amazing memories.  You two will have an absolute blast on both trips and you'll meet some of the best people!  I stay in touch with the organizer of the KS One Shot, so I'll drop her a note to bust your chops pretty hard!

• Like 1

Well the wife and I will be at the convention and would love to see the lucky guy so let us know what days you are there so we can congratulate him .It is a really great convention and the calling contest are assume.

• Like 2

I can't even tell you how excited I am for you and Draysen, especially after our conversation last night.  I'll be reaching out to my contacts over there with the One Shot Hunt soon.  Our conversation brought back so many memories.  Yes, I'm a little jealous, but I'm super excited for you both!

• Like 1