rossislider

Arizona has it's Second NWTF JAKES Kansas Hunt Winner

That's awesome congrats to your son Draysen have fun on your trip

• Like 1

I did some reaching out.  You'll hunt the same property and have the same guide as Sydney did.  Stay low in the field before going high on the top first.  You'll see more turkeys in an hour than you have in however many years you've been chasing them in AZ.  And ask Melinda (your guide) to douse Draysen's clothes in permethrin before you get there, if she doesn't offer it up first.  She's great and giver her a hug from us!  They have crazy tick issues over there, including the one that causes red meat allergies (Lone Star tick).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, IA Born said:

I did some reaching out.  You'll hunt the same property and have the same guide as Sydney did.  Stay low in the field before going high on the top first.  You'll see more turkeys in an hour than you have in however many years you've been chasing them in AZ.  And ask Melinda (your guide) to douse Draysen's clothes in permethrin before you get there, if she doesn't offer it up first.  She's great and giver her a hug from us!  They have crazy tick issues over there, including the one that causes red meat allergies (Lone Star tick).

Awesome! I received our flight confirmations to Nashville this morning. Can't wait!

• Like 1

Congratulations to your son and you as well! It's a fantastic experience. My little brother won a few years back. Both he and my old man had nothing but rave reviews about the experience from start to finish. Enjoy!