Sign in to follow this  
Tim Herald

SOLD -New Nikon Monarch 7i VR laser rangefinder

SOLD New with box, case and paperwork
Nikon Monarch 7i VR laser rangefinder  

New at Cabela's $299. 
$225 to your door
please text for more info to 859-608-9331

Nikon's MONARCH 7i VR Rangefinder is perfect for the serious hunter. Nikon combined their popular Incline/Decline (ID) ranging technology with their groundbreaking Vibration Reduction (VR) technology. ID technology delivers true shooting distances on both flat and inclined surfaces so you always choose the right pin. VR Technology provides rock-solid target acquisition and is always activated when the rangefinder is on. Two distance modes – actual and horizontal – allow you to tailor your measurements. Tru-Target technology lets you choose between First Target Priority Mode and Distant Target Priority Mode. First Target Priority Mode shows the range to the nearest target, while Distant Target Priority Mode displays the range to the farthest target. Hyper Read shows the measurement in as little as 0.5 seconds. Easy-to-view, uncluttered LCD display enables easy ranging, even in bright sunlight, and displays distances from 8 yds. to 1,000 yds. in 0.1-yd. increments. Provides continuous measurements for up to eight seconds. Water- and fogproof (except battery chamber). Multicoated optics for excellent light transmission, resulting in clear images. Large ocular lens with 18.3mm eye relief results in a wide field of view so you can locate and range targets faster. Pocket-sized portability. 
KwSNT3k.png 
3eP1Lzq.jpg 
QYmuqnw.jpg