Sign in to follow this  
naturebob

Fire coaches.

2 Phoenix coaches need to go now. Football ,Steve Wilkes is in over his head and doeasn't have a clue.  Injuries are part of the game. Give Me another excuse please.....BOB! .................... Ok while we are at it Sarver please leave town and take You Euro coach with You. No Explanations   Needed here. If You no Comprende , You should not be watching Sports.... You Guys in Tucson can get Sarver to have a G leauge  Team or let him pay Wildcat players or something. He has destroyed  what was the 4th winingest franchise in the NBA of alltime to the laughing stock of the NBA. WE can not attract players like we once could. A SHAME. A Banker can not run an NBA team....Simple................BOB!

• Like 3

Our teams always suck, not the coaches, it's the shoot owners, and crap players.

• Like 4

I dont think the Suns coach is the problem. That team is super young and soft! They need a vet in there ASAP. Someone to slap around these young Suns players for lack of effort. As for the Cardinals yeah coach Wilks sucks and needs to go ASAP. He's done nothing good this season. Bruce Arians had this same Cardinals team go 8-8 last season with no David Johnson & Blaine Gabbert as QB.

• Like 1

The Suns had 2 Vetrans in Tyson Chandler and Trevor Arizza. 2 Big and bad AZZ Dudes . I thought that would do it. I think He coaches Euro style and it doesn't fit this group. They need a Kick AZZ coach at this point and one they will respect ,and a point gaurd still........SARVER, NOT A CLUE. He only wants to make Money . Never seen the arena so Empty............BOB!

• Like 1

Agree Wilks has been a tremendous disappointment and doesn't deserve to return next year. Suns are also a big disappointment but I will give this highly regarded coach another year to teach these one and done "stars" how to play defense. I know........the NBA doesn't play defense. But  they need to be able to turn it up at the end of the games to win and most of the one and done Suns never learned defense with one year of college. The 3rd coach that should be on the ropes (after just one year) is my alma matre UofA football coach. Terrible pre-season and Pac-12 season with some above average talent. When they were killing ASU and then the coach put them in the defensive mode of playing "not to lose" (which historically turns into a loss in all sports) with more than one quarter of the game remaining...........the coaches lost a game that never should have happened. I'm surprised the U of A offensive coordinator and even the head coach are still employed after that debacle!!!

Edited by Alpinebullwinkle
proof reading
  • Like 2

Sarver and the Suns don't own the arena its owned by the city of Phoenix. They're asking for money to update the infrastructure in the arena - electrical, plumbing, etc. plus they would be kicking in 80 million. Basically like asking your landlord to fix a broken toilet. Not saying how this should go just wanted to bring some clarity to the issue

Just now, Coffeeman said:

Sarver and the Suns don't own the arena its owned by the city of Phoenix. They're asking for money to update the infrastructure in the arena - electrical, plumbing, etc. plus they would be kicking in 80 million. Basically like asking your landlord to fix a broken toilet. Not saying how this should go just wanted to bring some clarity to the issue

I get that part.........but the taxpayers aren't exactly the landlord......if the city council wants to come up with the pesos then let them chip in 130 mil for a place where people who make millions come and play.....literally play.......

We'll tax people to build a sports arena but we won't spend money on infrastructure, veterans, border security and taking care of our people on the streets......just upside down......

But you are right and I am ranting ..... sorry............