Sign in to follow this  
Tac

PRS Competitions

I Am going to do my first PRS competition and know that some of the guys on here have done them. I wanted to know if anyone would share the must haves and items to avoid.

Thank you

Terry 

• Like 1

I had previously read that page and was just curious on other equipment that may not be listed.

great thread just now going on at snipers hide. What match are you doing? My range bag has ammo (up to 100 rounds), 2 10 rounds mags, open bolt indicator (most matches have extra), bipod, bags (other shooters will let you use theirs), note book, DOPE or ballistic app, dope card for multi distance long range stages.

I,m doing prs at cowtown this Saturday 

have a lack of dope card but a g7 range finder and ballistic data from their app. I figure it takes along time to range each target so I was going to put together a basic range card.

have three magazines for rifle, bipod, basic bag for the rear of rifle, 100 rounds ready, I have chamber flags I use in ar-15, and high hopes

• Like 1

Did my first long range competition and it was great practice to try and perform under a time constraint and off different rifle rest.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

why is 3200 fps the maximum allowed in a competition 

I believe the speed restrictions are for the sake of the targets. I could be wrong though.

• Like 4