Edge

Top selling toy 1964

This is where it started for me, it's a Daisy! I shot this so much that whatever spring or seal that was inside was completely worn out, when it was fired the BB would be lucky to go 4 feet out the barrel. I went through quite a few tubes of those BB's, but I remember them coming in like a pint milk container also.

1214181819.jpg

• Like 2

Holy smokes I wish I had some of my old toy guns. Had some import types that looked like a PPK, shot strips of caps. They were really well made.

I had one, it was a 1:1 scale .357 S&W police model - plastic model just like the planes and cars you had to glue together, only it was a working revolver with all the internals, and instead of hitting a firing pin there was a spring loaded primer and it actually shot .357 plastic bullets out of a casing. Sure with I had that thing now. My brother built a similar one but a P38. Functioned exactly like the original. Man, we had some good toys back then. 

• Like 1

Found one of these toys cleaning out my Grandpa's attic. My uncle wouldve been 3yo at the time it was made. Grandpa was an awesome dad!

Might see it here in the classifieds section.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, brademan76 said:

Found one of these toys cleaning out my Grandpa's attic. My uncle wouldve been 3yo at the time it was made. Grandpa was an awesome dad!

Pic?

5 hours ago, brademan76 said:

DO NOT SELL IT!

20190502_143418.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Wow! 1

5 minutes ago, brademan76 said:

20190502_143418.jpg

Your uncle was a ONE MAN ARMY!!!