Sign in to follow this  
Saguaro

Custom Gunstocks

Contact PL Holehan in Tucson he makes beautiful wood stock custom rifles. He can be reached through FB

On 12/14/2018 at 8:46 AM, muledeerarea33? said:

Check with Harry Lawson’s in Tucson. They used to make amazing stocks. Not sure if they still do.

On 12/14/2018 at 11:26 AM, Lucafu1 said:

Harry Lawson still making them. 

Randy Lawson (Harry's son) is, hands down, one of the best there is.  He was my go-to when I lived in Tucson and I still had him do some work when I moved up here to Flag.  Well worth the trip and out of town coordination.  He has some of the best high-grade walnut, but if you really want something fancy, check out his tiger maple.

On ‎12‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 2:58 PM, dbengraver said:

Robert Szweda he's in Prescott valley he does all wood stocks he has a website also RMS customs

Plus one on Szweda. He is the best in Arizona but the wait can be long. His checkering and finish is impeccable!!

I haven’t picked a stock guy yet.  It’s going to happen, I just haven’t been as aggressive as I should be.  Work has been very busy the past 8 months with nary a Saturday off.  I’ve always liked that word, Nary.  I rarely get an opportunity to use it in a sentence.  I will have something nice to show in the next month or so.  It will be two years since I ordered a Cooper Western Classic 22mag with AAA+ walnut and I’m told it’s getting close.