Sign in to follow this  
TOBY

Here we go

On 12/15/2018 at 9:48 AM, 452b264 said:

Their real goal is to stop all predator hunting. 

Their real goal is to stop all hunting and fishing horseback riding dog racing, etc.  Their mantra is animals are people too.  The best line that I heard from one of them was "why dont you have a hunting season for vegetables."  ROTFLOL 😒😟😕😬 

1 hour ago, Non-Typical Solutions said:

So on behalf of the PC touchy feel good community does this pass the test or is it just too horrific?B540A9C9-0A80-4EED-9B9B-5879B2457E11.thumb.jpeg.81e01cfbdfe5f075f4d2626e813483f0.jpeg

If this was in color Nemo is probably dead now😫

2 hours ago, Non-Typical Solutions said:

So on behalf of the PC touchy feel good community does this pass the test or is it just too horrific?B540A9C9-0A80-4EED-9B9B-5879B2457E11.thumb.jpeg.81e01cfbdfe5f075f4d2626e813483f0.jpeg

Thats an awsum picture.... is that your family?

there are a few problems with it. 

all the people are white and shows white privilege, if they weren't white they would be praised for doing there part in getting rid of non native species. ;)

13 hours ago, Flatlander said:

I didn’t say we should censor every offensive photo, I said our photo’s should reflect conservation.

But it’s more than just our photo’s, we should actually prioritize conservation in what we do.

People with his mentality will never understand it man. And I'm 100% with you.

Is this a bad picture to post? Couldn't help it. I have read that the Coyote population is higher in North America than ever previously. This article makes it sound like you can just set a electronic call out and coyotes will just be running in from every direction. These things can be tricky to hunt and i think it is a challenge that more people should try. 

I wish the populations of deer and antelope were as high as coyotes.

Coyote 2.PNG

So to compare the above photo to this photo.....two completely different responses at first glance..........................but I don't want people telling me what I can and can't post but I can be smart about it.

In the end even this clean photo of a nice ram is going to cause the PETA's and lovers to hate and shame....

Ram Side.JPG

23 minutes ago, Non-Typical Solutions said:

So to compare the above photo to this photo.....two completely different responses at first glance..........................but I don't want people telling me what I can and can't post but I can be smart about it.

In the end even this clean photo of a nice ram is going to cause the PETA's and lovers to hate and shame....

Ram Side.JPG

Yeah good point. 

3 hours ago, eastvalleyjerry said:

Is this a bad picture to post? Couldn't help it. I have read that the Coyote population is higher in North America than ever previously. This article makes it sound like you can just set a electronic call out and coyotes will just be running in from every direction. These things can be tricky to hunt and i think it is a challenge that more people should try. 

I wish the populations of deer and antelope were as high as coyotes.

Coyote 2.PNG

Its a little like the Marines pictured pissing on Taliban dead. As far as I am concerned they could have taken a video of them defecating on em. If you ask those Marines today if it was a bad photo to have out there they would probably say yes.

The crap part of this is we live in a social media age. Simple pictures without context spur emotion. The great thing is, we live in a social media age - we have the power to create discussion. Dichotomy has the power to influence. 

• Like 2

Nice word of the day. 95% of the viewers will have to look this up. Most people will think your making fun of delw for being a dich.....