azsugarbear

Swarovski 15X56 Non-HD Bino's for Sale $1,400

Just stepped up to the newer HD version of these bino's earlier today (thanks Hunter1981).  Now I need to re-home my older version of the same model.  Up for sale: Swarovski 15X56 Non-HD model with the Swarobright lens coating.  I have used these out in the field for about 8 years now.  Glass is in fantastic shape with no scratches, marring, etc. on either the objectives or eyepieces.  Have worked hard to keep them near pristine.  The armor is also in great shape with no gouges, scratches or tears.   Bino's come with everything you see in the pictures:  15X56 Binos, caps for both the objectives and eyepieces, strap for the bino's (rarely used), swaro field bag, strap for field bag, camera adaptor for eyepiece, outdoorsman stud and requisite packaging.  The Swaro field bag is not for the 15X56,but rather the 10X42.  Must have gotten them mixed up when I sold my older Swaro 19X42's.  Not looking for any trades at this time.  Need to recoup some of my cost for stepping into the next generation bino.  Asking price is $1,400 firm at this time.  First "I'll take it" on this CWT thread gets precedence over PM's or text messages based on time.  If you have questions, you can PM here or text to 602-361-7191.

Swaro1.JPG

Swaro2.JPG

Swaro3.JPG

Swaro4.JPG

Swaro5.JPG

Swaro6.JPG