Sign in to follow this  
kd300wsm

Iso a left handed compound bow

Looking for a left handed bow the kid next store watches us shoot daily and really wants to start shooting so hoping someone has one laying around for cheap. Thanks kevin

On 12/16/2018 at 8:07 PM, CatfishKev said:

First verify whether he is left eye dominant. My buddy is right handed but is left eye dominant.

why would that matter? My dad is right handed, left eye dominant and shoots nothing but right handed everything. That shouldn't matter

Right handed bows are usually for people right eye dominant.  If your right handed and left eye dominant you should use a left hand bow unless you're comfortable shooting with your non dominant eye.

54 minutes ago, CatfishKev said:

Right handed bows are usually for people right eye dominant.  If your right handed and left eye dominant you should use a left hand bow unless you're comfortable shooting with your non dominant eye.

Bows don’t care what eye dominant you are what matters is what you are comfortable with pulling back then you site in to what works for you. Case in point my son 40 years old shoots a bow right bats left throws left, kicks  right bowls right shoots gun left so what eye dominate is he? Oh and he golfs right!