Sign in to follow this  
5guyshunting

Bump stock banned

Guest akaspecials
58 minutes ago, muledeerarea33? said:

Surprising there’s only 2 comments on this, seems like a bigger deal than just bump stocks 

Folks may be learning to be more tight lipped about ownership as they keep this stuff up. 

53 minutes ago, muledeerarea33? said:

Surprising there’s only 2 comments on this, seems like a bigger deal than just bump stocks 

Not as big a deal as genderless ginger bread men......uhhhhh.....people........

Seriously though, I have never even seen a bump stock, don't know how one works......but it is a step in the direction of gun control and that always seems .....bad.....next thing you know they are gonna want my trigger finger!!!

1 hour ago, MULEPACKHUNTER said:

Awsome, picked up three a while back as an investment. $$$$

Where you at? I'll give you a few $ for one.

Don't really see any need for one.I got enough firing on full auto in Viet Nam to last out my life.Didn't even know that such a thing was made until Las Vegas.I would rather place one good shot than 30 bad ones.

• Like 8

6 minutes ago, DCS said:

Don't really see any need for one.I got enough firing on full auto in Viet Nam to last out my life.Didn't even know that such a thing was made until Las Vegas.I would rather place one good shot than 30 bad ones.

Thanks for your service, but that’s a garbage attitude to have when our second amendment rights are being eroded. When are they going to say that lightened triggers help increase the rate of fire? then semi automatic weapons all together. But you probably don’t see the need for civilians to have semi auto rifles 

• Like 3

Garbage attitude? I am not going to get in a pissing match with you.I just feel like spending a year in the bush,getting shot,malaria,seeing friends die that maybe,just maybe I could present my case.

• Like 3

The bad guys on tv cant hit a thing with fully automatic weapons, the good guys get them with ordinary pistols.  

3 hours ago, chuckster said:

Where you at? I'll give you a few $ for one.

Let's see what the price gets to, guessing 400 each. 

People are worried about banning these what about putting the business that made them under? Wiped em right off the map way before this ban. 

I'm pretty sure I never received any notice of my illegal items of purchase so I'll just wait for that letter or a knock at the door. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, DCS said:

Garbage attitude? I am not going to get in a pissing match with you.I just feel like spending a year in the bush,getting shot,malaria,seeing friends die that maybe,just maybe I could present my case.

That sucks but I don’t see why that would make you pro gun control?  Repeal the nfa entirely