BlueRubicon

Hunting Report ?

A buck i shot and missed 3 days ago was running with another buck.  this morning he was chasing does.  

• Like 1

Yes sir! Goin back out in a few. Got a buck kind of sort of patterned. Hoping to have blood on the ground tonight.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, muledeerarea33? said:

Good luck to you. It’s snowing all around us but hasn’t hit the house yet today. Got a good 1.5-2” the other night 

Seen a biggin im saving for later. Stood where i thought i should for my patterned buck and decided to shoot a forkie coming too close to me and heard me draw so never had a clean shot.  Saw my target buck too far at last light to make a move.   Keep plugging away...

I havent seen a WT rut activity yet, mule deer have been going strong all week. I posted this in my mule deer thread but I killed this buck yesterday chasing off a smaller buck, after not being able to find my target buck the last 2 times out...Bad weather is my favorite time to archery hunt.

Screenshot_20181229-140926_Gallery.jpg

• Like 10
  • Great Buck! 1
  • Wow! 1

14 hours ago, muledeerarea33? said:

Depends on how crappy your eyes are! I can spot standing deer at 1000-1500 yards with my 10x56 but bedded deer maybe 300 yards. My new swaro 15 hd’s Bumped me up to seeing bedded deer ant maybe 1000 yards but only after I watched them bed. My eye sights one tick better than a blind man though.

• Like 1