Sign in to follow this  
stanley

Eagle's Nest

14 minutes ago, stanley said:

Looking for more ways to kill time on the internet while you should be working????  🙄🤣

https://www.azgfd.com/wildlife/viewing/webcamlist/baldeagle/baldeaglecam/

Great. I think I see the wallet I lost at the lake weeks ago. I'll climb up and check.

• Like 1

There is a pair that hangs out where I work. This is along the Salt River bed by 19th Ave. I don't know if you can pick them up on the bank or not.

1129181310_HDR.jpg

Their numbers are coming back. I saw one two weeks ago perched on a light post on the 303 north of Bell

Saw one on a power pole of Gilbert Rd, south of Hunt
Highway. Big fella scouting the recently cut ag fields.

5 hours ago, Edge said:

Their numbers are coming back. I saw one two weeks ago perched on a light post on the 303 north of Bell

Whew!!!  I'm glad to read that. I must have seen the same bird at some point,  I swore off drinking for a week after that!  I finally decided I must have imagined it and had a beer but have been avoiding   the area since  just in case.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

52 minutes ago, NOTAGS said:

Whew!!!  I'm glad to read that. I must ave seen the same bird at some point,  I swore off drinking for a week after that!  I finally decided I must have imagined it and had a beer but have been avoiding   the area since  just in case.

It's always easier to avoid an area than it is avoid beer. Salutations, the bird was real.

• Like 1

They're home, look now! Cool stuff. But more PC gone amuck. Read the narrative. If the eaglet siblings squabble, they may shut the live stream down. Would hate for viewers to understand violence occurs in nature.